TikTok in Crimea often does not work after the update, and when you try to log in, the message “No Internet connection” appears. Try clearing the app's cache, reconnecting to the Internet while in airplane mode, using a VPN or other methods to bypass restrictions. Below we will take a closer look at what causes such problems, and how to get around them on an Android phone or iPhone..
Why does not it work
On forums and on social networks, the question is often asked why TikTok does not work in Crimea, because there were no difficulties before. When trying to log in, users are faced with the message "No Internet connection". In practice, there is a connection to the global network, and other tabs open normally. At the same time, the problem most often occurs among users of smartphones with Android, but sometimes failures are also relevant for iPhone owners. Most often they are associated with temporary failures, incorrect location and geodata settings.
The question of why TikTok stopped working in Crimea, and why the application was blocked, remains a mystery to many. There is an opinion that this is a deliberate shutdown of the administration of the social network due to possible sanctions. It is possible that the launch of a social network fails due to pressure from the United States..
An attempt to get comments from official representatives why there is no Internet connection for TikTok in Crimea does not work. There are no explanations in this regard, so users have to look for ways to solve the problem themselves. The solution may lie on the surface and involve only restarting the phone / updating, but also installing an older version or using a VPN.
Ways to bypass blocking
Now let's take a closer look at how to use TikTok for Crimea, and what steps can help in solving the problem. Let's briefly highlight the main options:
- Installing a VPN application. Its essence is to overcome the ban and use the IP of another country to enter. For more information on how to set up a VPN, and which program to use, consider below.
- Lite version. Alternatively, you can download the Lite version of the application. According to users, it helps with blocking bypass and provides access to the main functionality. But you need to be prepared that some options will not work.
- Airplane mode . Before you connect TikTok and enter it, turn on the flight mode on your smartphone, turn it off and enter the program.
- Installing an older version. Alternatively, uninstall the updated version of TikTok, then download and install the older version 14.0 (for example, from the link disk.yandex.ru/d/D3pbjY4E28wDUw). After installation, go to Google Play settings, My apps and games, and then find TikTok and turn off auto-update. This method helps to bypass the blocking in the Crimea and use the application as usual.
- Installing the latest version on a smartphone without a SIM card or on a PC / laptop. In the latter case, you need to download and install the emulator from the official website at bluestacks.com/en.
A few words for iPhone
Now let's briefly understand how to watch videos on TikTok in Crimea if you have an iPhone. To restore the program's performance, take the following steps:
- Turn off Wi-Fi on your phone and restart your router if you are connected to your home network.
- Activate flight mode.
- Turn on WiFi.
- Log into TikTok.
As practice shows, the software really works, but the residents of Crimea will have to repeat such manipulations before each entry..
There is another workaround for TikTok:
- Set a password on the SIM card so that the smartphone asks for it every time you log in.
- Activate airplane mode.
- Restart your phone. At the same time, do not enter a password, but click on the mark and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Join TikTok. He must work in the Crimea.
The disadvantage is that in this mode mobile communications are not available.
How to connect a VPN
The most effective way to get around the restrictions is to use a VPN. The essence of such applications is to change the IP address. Consider the instructions using the example of the Express VPN program, available for download at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expressvpn.vpn&hl=ru&gl=US.
The algorithm of actions is as follows:
- In Express VPN, select a country from the list.
- Launch VPN and log into TikTok.
After completing the above steps, everything should work without interruption, including in the Crimea. If you wish, you can install other software - Nord VPN, VPN by CyberGhost and others. If you have an iPhone, IPVanish will do.
Now you know why TikTok does not load in Crimea, how to enable it in the usual mode, and what workarounds are most effective. Tell us in the comments what methods you used and how you managed to cope with the problem.