How to voice a video on TikTok? Use the built-in social network option or a special application, for example, from Movavi. After that, place the video and use additional effects (optional). Below we will consider the features of each option and step-by-step instructions for users of the application..
How to voice
First, let's figure out how to make videos on TikTok with voice acting. Make sure you have permission to use the microphone and camera. In the absence of such, it will not be possible to record a video and voice it.
To add voice acting, do the following:
- Enter the social network and log in.
- Click on the plus below (add post).
- Confirm microphone/camera access (if not already done).
- Make a note and say the desired text.
As a result, you can voice the captured video and post it on TikTok. At the same time, you can pause and independently regulate the process..
If desired, you can voice the text or video in a distorted voice. To do this, do the following:
- Click the add video button.
- Click on the clip.
- Select "Voice Effects".
- Set one of the options - baritone, squirrel, vibration, electro and others.
Changes in the voice apply to the entire sound range. In this way, it is possible to voice a video on TikTok with an original approach.
The second way to voice a video is to do it outside the application. Movavi is suitable for this. Go through the following steps:
- Download the program from the official website movavi.ru and install it on a PC / laptop. Alternatively, download the smartphone version from the Play Store at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.movavi.mobile.movaviclips&hl=uk&gl=US.
- Add a video that you plan to voice and add to TikTok.
- Record sound by pressing the microphone button.
- Adjust the time marker and adjust the audio track.
- Save the finished content and post it on Tik Tik.
Where to get voice acting
In most cases, social network users use their own voice. If this option is not suitable, you need to know where to get voice acting for TikTok. There are many options available here. It can be taken from films, cartoons, songs, famous YouTube videos, etc. To simplify the task, it is advisable to look for ready-made clippings in mp3 format that can be immediately added to the video..
How to post
After preparing the video, it remains to post it on TikTok. To do this, do the following:
- Log in to the program.
- Click on the plus symbol to add content.
- Click on the "Download" button.
- Select the prepared video (it must first be voiced and downloaded to the smartphone's memory).
- Add any effects (optional).
Now you know how to overlay sound on TikTok content, and what is needed for this. This can be done using built-in capabilities or using a third-party program. In the comments, tell us if you use such a tool, and what difficulties you had to face in solving such a problem.