How to rewind video in TikTok? If the content has a time of more than 30 seconds, move the toggle switch at the bottom to any place to move to another part of the video. The option became available after a recent software update and is provided for videos that have a duration of 30 seconds or more. Below we will consider in detail how to use the option and rewind, and what difficulties may arise if it is used..
Is it possible to rewind
In forums and communities, the question is often raised whether it is possible to rewind to TikTok for a better browsing experience. Until recently, this option was not available, but after a recent update, this functionality appeared in the application. It is intended for content that has a duration of 30 seconds or more. Users appreciated this innovation, because it made using the service more convenient. Now TikTok members can turn on the rewind of the video at any time and immediately get access to the desired part of the content.
How to rewind
Now let's deal with the most important thing - how to wind a video on TikTok. If you use YouTube or other services with the ability to watch videos, this should not be a problem. The general algorithm of actions is as follows:
- Log in to the app and find the video you want. It should have a duration of 30 seconds or more.
- Start the video and pay attention to the bar at the bottom.
- Move to the right place by clicking on one or another part of the strip.
The capabilities of the program allow you to move the video to TikTok, go back or forward as many times as the user needs..
Why does not it work
In parallel, questions arise why the video is not rewound. The reasons may be different:
- The duration of the video being viewed is less than 30 seconds. In this case, the navigation bar is not displayed. You have to watch the video in full.
- Using the old version. If you are using the old app, you need to download TikTok rewind or update the app. The easiest way is to delete the old version of the social network, clear the cache on the phone, and then install a new TikTok. This can be done in Google Play at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zhiliaoapp.musically&hl=ru&gl=US for Android phones or in the App Store at apps.apple.com/ru/app /tiktok-tiktok/id835599320 for iPhones.
- Make sure you have registered. As a rule, unregistered participants can also rewind, but it is better to create a profile.
If all the above points are completed, but you still can’t rewind, try restarting TikTok or your phone, and also make sure you have an Internet connection. Perhaps after a reboot the problems will go away.
Now you know how to rewind a video on TikTok, and in which case problems may arise. If you haven't updated the app yet, please do so. In the future, if there is no rewind strip, the short duration of the video may be the cause..
Tell us in the comments if you need this option and if you managed to use it on the social network.