Why is the video not up to the end on TikTok? The time limit of 15s or 60s worked, there were problems with the Internet, or the blogger cut the video himself. Most often, the authors themselves limit the video so that a person clicks on the link and watches it to the end. To do this, you need to download the video or watch it on the computer version..
To begin with, let's figure out why TikTok content is not shown to the end. There may be several reasons for this:
- The social network itself cut off the time due to exceeding the established limit.
- The user is having difficulty connecting and is unable to watch the video to the end.
- The blogger cut the video himself to create intrigue.
To solve the problem, try restarting your smartphone, check the availability of the Internet and try to shoot a new video on TikTok, and then check if it is playing to the end.
There are situations when the author has posted content that does not fit the screen format. The standard resolution is 9:16 and this must be taken into account when uploading..
How to watch
There are several ways to watch a video to the end on TikTok. Main options:
- sending yourself in private messages;
- transfer to a friend in social networks;
- viewing in the computer version;
- smartphone download.
The latter option does not always allow you to watch videos to the end. The reason may be a ban on downloading content set by the user himself. In particular, in the presence of a ban on downloading, viewing in full is associated with difficulties.
On PC / laptop
First, let's look at how to watch content on TikTok on a PC / laptop:
- Sign in to the official website.
- Find the post of interest.
- Click on the avatar icon to go to the author.
There is another option:
- Find the entry you want.
- Click on the "Share" button.
- Choose one of the messengers and send the video to a friend.
- Download it via messenger.
On the phone
If you wish, you can download the video to TikTok and watch it to the end through your phone. Take the following steps:
- Sign in to the app.
- Find the video you want.
- Click on the "Share" button on the right.
- Click the "Save..." button.
- Wait for the download and watch in full.
The video is saved in the gallery in MP4 format. This saves all the effects and music that the author applied. The user who posted the content will not be aware of its download..
Alternatively, you can send the file to yourself in VK, Odnoklassniki or another social network, and look there.
What are the time limits on TikTok?
Initially, the video length limit on TikTok was 15 seconds. In the future, the time increased to 60 seconds, and in 2021, in the new version, you can upload a video up to three minutes. To enable this option, do the following:
- Login to TikTok and click on the plus. The system shows the possibility of shooting a video for 15 and 60 seconds.
- Select a file on your phone.
- When uploading a video, adjust the time to three minutes using the slider at the bottom.
- Do the rest of the steps - add a description, effects, music, hashtags and post.
Now you know why the TikTok video is not up to the end, how to watch it, and whether it is possible to extend the viewing time. In the comments, describe if you had to face such a task, and what difficulties arose.