How to hide applications on Samsung J7
İn the Samsung J7, and in the J7 Prime, the process to hide applications is exactly the same, because the interfaces are the same and both run the same version of Android, and are updatable.
Therefore, we will explain a single process that can be applied to both devices without any problem.
It should be noted that the procedures mentioned below, will only serve to hide or hide the applications, without the need to dismantle, or download any additional application. Therefore, it can be very, very useful on several occasions. Without more we will see how it is done.
Hide apps Galaxy J7
The first thing we must do is open the menu of our Android phone, making sure that the application we want to hide, is NOT on the desktop. If so, we simply remove it by keeping it pressed and dragging it towards the cross that will appear in the upper margin.
- Open Android Menu , we should look at the upper right margin, about 3 dots (one below the other).
- Once pressed this button, we must give it in the option that says «Hide applications«.
- This tab will be closed, and it will allow you to select the applications that you want to hide on your device (they will not be uninstalled).
- Finally, once you have selected the desired ones, we give you where it says "Done" in the upper right part of our device.
- Ready! You already have your apps hide on your Samsung J7, in a fast way.
How to hide an application j7
How do you see the process to hide apps in the Galaxy J7 is very simple and fast.
If you want to go back, and see the applications that you have to hide, all you have to do is open the menu again, press the 3 dots, and give the option that says «Show hidden applications». And ready, you can see all the apps you've hidden.