Many WhatsApp users regret that they cannot add music to their WhatsApp status. By following the guide presented below, you will find out how to add music to your WhatsApp status..
How to share video as status on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is by far the most widely used instant messaging service in the world. If the application was launched in 2009, it was not until the mid-2010s that its growth became exponential. With hindsight, we can easily say that WhatsApp has quite simply killed SMS and democratized video calls.
To meet the new demands of Internet users, WhatsApp offers a feature that has had enormous success on Snapchat, namely stories. With one detail, however. On WhatsApp, it takes the name of Status..
This feature allows you to share photos, gifs or small videos with all of your contacts. Small important clarification, the statuses disappear automatically after 24 hours. Below is the procedure for creating a status update with a video.
- Launch the WhatsApp application
- Click on the status tab
- Tap the green Camera icon or the My Status button
- Select the video you want to post from the selector
- WhatsApp also gives you the option to record a video. To do this, just keep your finger pressed on the shutter.
- You can then edit the video, add stickers or write a little caption
- Press the green Save button
Once the operation is complete, your status will update automatically. Only regret, the messaging platform does not allow the streaming of music on a WhatsApp status. In the section below, we will see that it is possible to override this restriction..
Add your favorite song to your WhatsApp status
With the Status function, WhatsApp wants to offer its users a simple and efficient way to share news or offer exclusive content. But unlike social networks like Instagram, it's impossible to slip a few musical notes into your story.
At present, there is no sign that things will change. If you are an amateur musician, you might be tempted to stream your tracks to your WhatsApp status. Be aware that there is a trick to adding music to a video.
- Open your favorite music app
- Play a song from your composition that you want to use as background music for your WhatsApp status
- Make sure your wired or bluetooth headset is disconnected
- Launch the WhatsApp app while letting the music play in the background
- Create a video status as explained in the previous section
- Music from the speakers will be recorded by your smartphone's microphone
The method mentioned above does not guarantee the best possible audio quality. It is moreover advisable to make the video recording in a calm environment without parasitic noise. The most demanding will prefer to use a video editing application to easily add music. Try these different methods and let us know your experience in the comments.