One of the most important functions of our mobile is surfing the internet. But sometimes we have network problems that prevent us from doing it easily. When Wi-Fi is going badly for us, it's not nice to have to be spending mobile data. So for this to not be a problem, here are some tips that can help you solve this.
How do I connect my mobile to WiFi?
To connect your mobile to a Wi-Fi network you have to associate that account with your phone. You just have to enter the following section:
If your phone is iOS: Settings> WiFi
If your phone is Android: Settings> Wireless connections> WiFi
Once this is done, you will have to select, among all, the WiFi network you want to connect to and you will have to enter the security code. Then it will connect automatically.
Problems and solutions
Normally there are not many problems with WiFi, but sometimes there may be some that prevent free Internet browsing. This can be caused by several reasons.
1. If you try to connect to a new WiFi network and you do not get it, even if it's silly, the first thing you should do is make sure you're entering the password correctly.
2.If the password is correct and you continue having problems to connect try it with another device that you have at hand (tablet, computer, etc ...)
If after doing this, the problem is still your phone:
1. Check that you can connect to another WiFi network. In the event that it fails, the problem is related to your phone. To fix it you can try to update the software or restore your mobile.
2. If you can access the router: turn it off and on again. Sometimes the problem comes from there.
3. If you have the option to "share the internet", check that it is not activated because that may prevent the mobile from receiving a signal.
4. Finally, and if it still does not work, add the WiFi network manually. On Android: "Add WiFi network"; and in iOS: "Other" (to add this network you will need data such as the name of the network (SSID), type of security and, of course, the key).
If none of this works for you, you should call a technician or the company that you have hired to give you the necessary solution.