Call forwarding allows you to automatically forward an incoming call to another phone number. For example, if you set up call diversion from your landline phone to your cell phone while you are not at home, you won't miss any important calls.
Set up forwarding on the landline telephone
You can easily set up call forwarding with various number codes on your landline telephone..
If you set up immediate forwarding, every incoming call will be forwarded immediately:
- Pick up your phone and press the green button . Then enter the code * 21 * on the telephone keypad followed by the telephone number to be forwarded to . Confirm your entry with # .
- You should then receive an announcement. Place then on, so routing can be activated.
- You can then test the whole thing by calling your landline. You can then deactivate the forwarding with the code # 21 # .
Forward if busy
If you set up this forwarding, incoming calls are only forwarded when your line is busy:
- Press the green button on your phone . Then dial the input code * 67 * on the keypad followed by the destination number. When finished, press # .
- You will then receive an announcement. Place then on, to activate the forwarding.
- Then call your landline to test the forwarding. To deactivate this again , dial # 67 # .
Forward on no reply
If you do not answer incoming calls after 15 seconds, they are then forwarded:
- Press the green button on your phone. Then enter the code * 61 * on the keypad, followed by the destination number and # .
- You will now receive an announcement. Place then on, so that the redirect is active.
- Then test the forwarding by calling your landline. To deactivate forwarding, dial # 67 # .
Set up forwarding on Android phones
With your Android smartphone, you can easily set up the forwarding of your calls. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the brief instructions .
Set up forwarding on the iPhone
You can find the call forwarding option in your iPhone's settings. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the brief instructions ..
1st step: Open the settings of your iPhone and tap on " Phone ".