With Snapchat you can add friends and acquaintances as contacts. Either you send them a friend request or you get one sent yourself. The app shows you whether your friend request has been accepted or whether you want to add someone as a contact. We'll show you how to find out who added you on Snapchat:
How to find out who added you on Snapchat
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the brief instructions .
quick start Guide
- First, open your Snapchat app on your smartphone. If you are not yet logged in, you must do so now.
- Now tap on the small Snapchat symbol (ghost symbol) in the top left .
- You will be directed to your personal homepage , where you can see if someone has added you. In addition, the number in front of " Has added me " shows you how many people you want to add as a contact or have accepted your friend request .
- Tap " Added me " to find out who would like to add you as a contact. Click on "+ Adden" to accept the request. If you made the friend request, you will only receive a notification that your request has been accepted.
- Now you can exchange snaps with your new contact or chat with them.